Vehicle Body and Paint Operations Level 3 Modern Apprenticeship
Employment will be in a motor vehicle body repair environment undertaking one of two disciplines: Body Repair or Body Refinishing.
Typical duties include: paint preparation; realignments; sanding; paint mixing and spraying; dismantling and reassembling of vehicle parts; housekeeping; and care of tools and equipment.
- Visits from tutor/assessor (under review)
- Workplace assessments
- Compilation of Portfolio of Evidence and workbooks
- Online assessments
Qualifications you will acquire:
- SVQ Level 3 Vehicle Body and Paint Operations (Body Repair) or (Refinishing)
- Modern Apprenticeship in Vehicle Body and Paint Operations
Personal qualities, skills and qualifications:
- Ideally applicants should have good Standard Grades in subjects such as Maths, Physics, Graphical Communications, and Craft and Design
- Good co-ordination and dexterity is essential
- Applicants must be physically able for the range of practical tasks involved