Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (Heavy) Level 3 Modern Apprenticeship
Typically employment will be with a local haulier, bus garage or heavy vehicle maintenance workshop.
Typical duties will include the servicing, maintenance inspection and repair of heavy good vehicles (over 7 tonnes) or buses.
The programme will take four years to Modern Apprenticeship level.
- Block release to Moray Firth Training Group
- Workplace assessments
- Compilation of Portfolio of Evidence and workbooks
Qualifications you will acquire:
- certificate & diploma in Maintenance and Repair
- SVQ Level 3 Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (Heavy)
- Modern Apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
Personal qualities, skills and qualifications
- Ideally applicants should have good Standard Grades in subjects such as Maths, Physics, Graphical Communications, and Craft and Design
- Good co-ordination and dexterity is essential
- Applicants must be physically able for the range of practical tasks involved